HVAC System Tune-Ups
$55 Rebate for Qualifying Tune-Up!
HVAC tune-ups help to maintain the efficiency of your cooling equipment, allowing the unit to use less electricity while keeping your home comfortable. Having a professional HVAC contractor tune-up your cooling equipment prevents future problems and unwanted costs. With Danville Utilities Home$ave, residential electric customers are eligible for a $55 mail-in rebate on a qualifying HVAC tune-up service!
Rebates are available on existing residential central air conditioners and heat pump systems only. Home$ave Rebate Application and required documents must be received within 90 days of completed service.
Equipment Eligibility & Rebate Level
To be eligible for a $55 rebate, HVAC tune-ups must be completed by a Danville Utilities Home$ave program qualified contractor. View a list of Home$ave-qualified HVAC contractors. Program qualified contractors are required to perform the following services during the HVAC tune-up:
- Air flow test and refrigerant charge check. The tune-up contractor must verify if the air-flow meets a minimum of 350 CFM per ton requirement.
- Filters, coils, condensers, and blowers must be cleaned.
- Program Qualified Contractor must complete a program tune-up worksheet while performing the HVAC tune-up service.
View a current list of Home$ave-qualified HVAC contractors who can perform rebate-eligible tune-ups.
Download Home$ave Rebate Application
Items to Submit with Application
- Dated and detailed sales receipt or invoice
- Home$ave program HVAC tune-up worksheet